Houseables Mailbox Post Kit System, Mail Box Included, Combo White & Black, 72" x 4", Vinyl PVC Plastic Post & Mounting Arm, Aluminum Mailboxes, Steel Anchor, Rust Proof, For Home, Residence, Curbside
- Buy New: $119.84
as of 6/24/2018 15:25 UTC details
- Sales Rank:37,167
- Shipping Weight (lbs):27
- Dimensions (in):72.8 x 14.4 x 7.9
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- SIX-FOOT TALL MAILING POST: Freestanding support post comes with a wooden mounting plate, Princeton style decorative cap, plus an included black cast aluminum mailbox. Postmaster approved size (72" (H) x 4" (W). Constructed from lightweight, low maintenance cast aluminum with matching extrusions that last longer than wooden posts that deteriorate over time. Slides easily over a pressure treated 4x4 post.
- FAST ASSEMBLY: Assembly is fast and simple with brackets that holds the arm firmly in place without the need for screws. Easily installed parts connect together in mere minutes. The vertical post comes full in length for direct burial. Properly burying the post's base 24"-30" below ground will ensure that the shaft remains sturdy and upright for years to come. Using cement to stabilize the base is recommended.
- SIMPLE YET ELEGANT DESIGN: With clean lines and white powder coating to prevent yellowing/other discoloration from prolonged weather exposure, our support post offers plenty of curbside appeal. Easy to clean and maintain (a quick rinse is all you need). All necessary hardware (aluminum brackets and screws) and installation instructions are included.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Brackets hold the crosspiece securely without any screws necessary. It is easy to attach decorative hanging plates and other displays beneath the bar for a further customized appearance. The mailbox and decorative cap are both easily removable for other styles and colors of your liking.
- 90-DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We offer a No Hassle 90-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. If, within the three months, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know and we will refund you all your money.
What do you know about cast aluminum? Curbside mailboxes are an attractive way of identifying the driveway of your home while giving you a cool vessel for your daily incoming mail (and alsosaving your local postal carrier a few steps in the process). There are many styles and constructions of mail posts out there but our sources tell us that cast aluminum offers benefits that like-shaped posts made from wood and steel lack. For starters, cast aluminum is obviously lighter. Less weight means it is quicker to manufacture, easier to customize, and requires less (wo)manpower and time to assemble and erect. Then there is the maintenance. Cast aluminum is rust proof, which means there's no chance that the post (or its various parts) will rust, or tarnish like cast iron or steel; or dry out, crack, and rot like wood, after prolonged exposure to sunlight, lousy weather, excess moisture, and salty outdoor air. All of this means better overall performance for your mailbox and less general maintenance for you in the end. This is obviously a good thing.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.