Gonicc Professional Manual Breast Pump, Food Grade, Silicone Hand Pump, BPA-Free Breastpump Materials for Breast Feeding, Breastmilk Pump.
- Sales Rank:171,966
- Age:1 month - 2 years
- SAFETY FIRST - 100% Made From Food Grade & Eco-friendly Silicone; Tested To Ensure Zero Chemical Leaching,Non-Toxic,BPA, Phthalates, PVC And Lead Free. It is pretty safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- EASY TO CLEAN - The device is also very straightforward, so when cleaning, all you need is a bottle brush, soap, and water. It's the sanitary choice for your baby. And it also can Be Sterilized In Boiling Water. It very easy to keep clean and sterilize, assuring maximum hygiene which is of paramount importance.
- ERGONOMIC DESGIN - Ergonomic Handle Feature Reduce the grip strength and make the fast press more Labor-Saving, which let sucking milk a kind of enjoyment for mommy.
- BEST WAYS - Relieve breast pain, breast lumps, and even mastitis cased by engorged breasts, It is not only a breast pump You buy, more importantly on the Breast Care and Baby's Health.
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Don't Like it? We offer the lifetime warranty, if there are any problem, please contact us, send your order number and take some photos of the product to us, we will arrange to take a replacement or refund your purchase ASAP.
We offer the lifetime warranty, if there are any quality problem, please contact us, send your order number and take some photos of the product to us, we will provide a replacement to you ASAP.
Check out the benefits of Gonicc Professional Manual Breast Pump:
- More natural to use.
- Soundless while pumping.
- Especially soft and comfortable.
- Perfect for traveling.
1 - Clean the pump and lid with water. Wash by hand or dishwasher (recommend to put it on the top rack of the dishwasher).
2 - Sterilize the pump in boiling water for 3-5 mins, DO NOT steam or microwave.
3 - Adjust the pump and put your nipple towards the center of the pump. Squeeze the center of the pump and release it to create a suction to attach the pump to your breast.
4 - That's it and let the pump do the rest.
5 - Cover the pump with lid to prevent any dust to go in. (Please note that the lid is for covering purpose only and it is not 100% leakproof.) It is advised to pour the milk into the bottles or storage bags for better storage.
Tips: Massage your breast with a hot towel before using the pump would help the milk to be released quicker and easier.
- 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed.
CLICK ADD TO CART AND ORDER YOURS TODAY!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Web Design, Maintenance, and Hosted by K9Sites.com